Pages

12 September 2008

Settled in ...

After three-plus weeks, I think I'm finally finding a groove.  It's come in small things, but that's where I think much progress finds its genesis.  I'm not falling asleep during meditation anymore, I'm easing into the ebb and flow of the life of a "baby" friar.  The neighborhood has become home and the room in which I sleep is the now the room in which my life takes place.  

I've had plenty of time for reading: just finished Gerald O'Collins' Jesus Our Salvation.  Extraordinary book really.  Going to need to read it another time or two to truly grasp the significance of it all.  

Once our ministry starts, I'll have less idle time, but probably be more into a schedule.  And for those of you well familiar with my numerous neuroses, the boss loves schedules.

No comments: