Pages

16 October 2008

Back from Detroit ...

and now back into the swing of things. Ministry re-starts today and I managed to clear a lot of emails and letters last night. Up early this morning for a run and now I'm just hoping that my ever tender hamstrings will just move me through another day unscathed.

One of the highlights of the Detroit trip was the Solanus Casey Center. Fr. Solanus has the potential to be the first American born male saint. Oh yeah, and he was a Capuchin.

Another place visited in Detroit was the Capuchin Soup Kitchen. I'm trying to get to the Chapel on time, so I don't have time to go into all the many services performed at these centers right now, so click on the link and prepare to be amazed.

Until next time...

peace,
matt

1 comment:

Victoria M. said...

hey matt!!

its victoria. its cool that you went to Detriot..sounds like a bunch of fun! you now have to come back up to Resurrection after being able to go there lol well g2g..miss ya and hope you can visit soon!