Pages

09 November 2008

Good Weekend

What a great weekend!

Went out for an early dinner with my mom, dad, two brothers and grandmother for my mom's birthday on Saturday.  Great Italian place on restaurant row: Becco.  I highly recommend it!

We all had the price fixe, all you can eat, pasta special.  The three pastas available were: pumpkin raviolis, veal bolognese rigatoni and spaghetti in a tomato basil sauce.  Absolutely awesome.  Throw in some cheesecake for dessert and I was very thankful that I had run 8 miles earlier in the day.  

Today I met up with the Capuchin Vocation Director, Br. Tim for lunch.  Before we got together I went to the 10 am Spanish Mass at Good Shepherd.  I think I was able to understand about 30% of the homily, so I think my Spanish might be getting slightly better. 

Early run tomorrow.  Busy, busy week.  

Half-time of Giants game is nearly over, so I'll get back to the television.

peace,
matt

No comments: