Pages

16 March 2009

It's 6 am and I'm on the move.  

I've taken over some one on one tutoring classes at Blessed Sacrament for a few adults in the RCIA program.  The retired social worker who taught them has needed to take leave because of several medical issues; she asked me to fill in for her and because of my constant and unflagging ability to never say "no," I agreed to help her.  

The poor souls.  One on one with me, once a week for the next ... (how many weeks 'til Easter?).

***

Meanwhile, things are moving at a quick pace here.  We're under two months.  Our departure date was pushed back until May 13th -- the result of the "Kansas Program" not beginning until May 31.  Yet the calendar keeps filling up.  More and more there's a solidity found in community prayer anchoring the morning and evening.  Then again, that's the point, isn't it?

Have a great week everyone and know of my prayers always...
Matt

No comments: