Pages

31 May 2009

Arrived in Victoria, KS

It is hot, hot, hot and flat, flat, flat here.

All three plane rides took off and landed without incident and completely on time. The rest of my classmates are trickling in, with the exception of the Australians who are experiencing some "visa issues."

My room is mighty small, but it has an AC and a bed, which it seems, is exactly what you need in Kansas.

Shout out to my mom who told me to put the shampoo and body wash in a plastic zip-loc bag. Only minor leakage for me, but a classmate who didn't take the precaution is paying dearly for it.

Erik and I going to go for a run and scope things out in a little bit. We don't begin until 11 am tomorrow with mass, so hopefully I'll be able to get a work-out in tonight and tomorrow morning. Hitting the ground running, you know, both figuratively and literally.

Time for a bit of time in the Chapel. I have a lot for which to be thankful.

No comments: