Pages

09 August 2009

An Update

Signed up for the Pittsburgh Marathon on May 2, 2010. Yes, a marathon.

Perhaps I'm nuts.

For the route, try here.

--

Things are going well here -- been a Capuchin for two weeks and I haven't been forcibly removed from the premises, so I must be doing something right.

Yesterday began our normal schedule; tomorrow things begin in earnest with work projects (grass cutting for me) and class (introduction to Liturgy).

--

Getting into the 90s today, so I'll be buried in the NYT today.

Happy Sunday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Matt-\
Good for you, a marathon is a goal of mine as well. Shooting for maybe 2010 Phila. marathon. Good to hear you are doing well. You look good in brown; so it's either this or UPS!

Chris

Anonymous said...

That's Chris J., by the way. i noticed there is another chris on here...