Pages

21 June 2010

Monday Morning Thoughts

My time here in Pittsburgh is short.  20-something days.  There are so few, in fact, that it doesn't even seem worth counting them any longer.

Yet as the time for departure grows closer, the more I realize how much there is left to be done, how much there is left to accomplish.  That's perhaps why these pages have been a bit quieter than usual: I find myself in the chapel more often.  Or perhaps that's not it at all, perhaps the immensity of vows, the end of the novitiate, the beginning of theological studies make me walk a bit slower these days, type a bit less, and attempt to reflect a bit more.

1 comment:

UP said...

You "walk a bit slower these days, type a bit less, and attempt to reflect a bit more." Always a good thing, my brother

UP