Pages

18 February 2011

Upcoming Posts

At this point in time, I have two papers staring me down over the next two weeks, with a third not far behind that.  I'm fairly confident that I'll complete all these on time.  However, thrown in there are a few ministry-related events, a marathon and an ever-growing pile of theological and ministerial reading that I have been putting off for the better part of a month.  I am finding that as I get further into my life as a graduate student, there are more and more ideas, theories and potential blog posts fermenting within my vacuous head.  I'm trying to write them down so that when I need a break from paper-writing, or need to warm up my fingers before writing things that count, I can publish a few of them.

2 comments:

Esto Vir said...

Hey Matt,

It's Joel Yablunsky from CUA. Remember me? I just wanted to say that I've been reading your blog whenever it pops up in my mini-feed for Facebook. I appreciate everything you've written that I've read. Very balanced and thoughtful. Thanks man. Hope you are doing well.

Peace,
Joel

mtjofmcap said...

Joel,

Of course I remember you!

I'm glad you've enjoyed reading.

How are things with you?

Matt