Pages

08 May 2011

1,000 Posts

Almost a full three years ago (May 15, 2008), New Sandals opened up for business.  As soon as I click publish this morning, I will have contributed a thousand posts to my little corner of the internet.  When I began this project, I didn't necessarily know what it would entail.

And, to be quite honest, I still do not know what it entails.  Throughout the past three years, I've attempted to be fair, honest and forthright about what I thought and what led me to my thoughts about matters ecclesial, political and baseball-related.  I have striven to point out the good that happens in the Church each day, while not ignoring the bad.

So, for those of you who have been reading for three years, or just found this small, uneven blogging effort by a Capuchin recently, thanks for reading.

I hope to see you all in another thousand posts.

Matt

No comments: