Pages

17 May 2011

(Almost) Closing Up Shop

In just a few days, I'll be heading to our Provincial Chapter in New Jersey.  Here is a link to the prayer that the friars have been making daily in preparation for our gathering.  In your charity, we ask your prayers.

After chapter, I'll be heading to one of my favorite friaries in the world -- St. Michael's in Brooklyn, my home during postulancy -- for a few days.  After that, along with a few other friars, I'll be heading to Honduras for the entirety of June and July.  There is an internet cafe in Ocetepeque; from there I'll attempt to keep in touch with those at home, update these pages periodically and give Virginia Matt advice about our fantasy baseball team.



View Larger Map

But until then, posting will remain normal.  Whatever, of course, normal is.

No comments: