Pages

29 August 2011

Rounding into Form

At the moment, the newly revised community here at San Lorenzo is just one member short.  This brother (after Irene affected travels) will arrive this evening.  We began our orientation (or, in my case re-orientation) this morning and will continue it through the afternoon.

I'm in the midst at the moment of reading Karl Barth's Dogmatics in Outline, a series of lectures he gave at the University of Basel, which more or less outline his grander, magisterial Church Dogmatics.  


I'm attempting at the moment to run through some books that have been collecting dust on my shelves before the rush of the school year starts.  I also find myself praying for the guidance of Holy Spirit as I figure out my short term ministerial future.  Any and all prayers that could be sent my way would be appreciated.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What do you mean by "short-term ministerial future?"

Chris J

mtjofmcap said...

Short term as in where I'll be ministering in Boston this semester and for the next few semesters...